POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Blender and Povray: unofficial version Server Time
28 Mar 2024 20:36:12 EDT (-0400)
  Blender and Povray: unofficial version (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: LanuHum
Subject: Blender and Povray: unofficial version
Date: 25 Sep 2013 14:35:00
Message: <web.52432bc0d8926b7f7a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
Present:

1.Blender and povray: sphere sweep, box and patterns
http://youtu.be/9JtXo_Vv6SE

2.Blender and povray: boolean operations with povray shapes
http://youtu.be/LwcAjWlnlX4

3.Blender and povray (unofficial version): install in Windows
http://youtu.be/OfRY999dlno

4.Blender and Povray: texturing - image map.
http://youtu.be/rk31asWqePM

5.Blender and Povray: cairo, height field
http://youtu.be/qI4Pq7iYDe0

6.Blender and Povray: shapes cone, round pyramid
http://youtu.be/6HhtEihKyUg

There is a work on interaction:
1. blob with boolean
2. tutorial using media: scattering, absorption, emission

Unfortunately, I don't speak in English
I couldn't understand desires of developers of the official version

Post a reply to this message