POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Options enabled under optimization Server Time
5 May 2024 15:09:23 EDT (-0400)
  Options enabled under optimization (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: hsnaveen4u
Subject: Options enabled under optimization
Date: 18 Jan 2006 23:30:00
Message: <web.43cf1501a70df3b79b40252a0@news.povray.org>
Hi
I wanted to know the flags or options that are enabled when -O,-O2,-O3,-Os
options are enabled.

Ex Some flags that are enabled when -O is enabled are
-fomit-frame-pointer, -fdefer-pop etc.
I would like to know all the flags/options that will be enabled when these
optimizations ie -O,-O2,-O3 & -Os are used in the command line.

Regards
Naveen

Post a reply to this message