POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Schrodinger equation Server Time
5 May 2024 16:10:49 EDT (-0400)
  Schrodinger equation (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Walid
Subject: Schrodinger equation
Date: 23 Aug 2005 03:10:01
Message: <web.430acb459f64b6d4666c08b10@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm looking for a pov code helping me to create an animation simulating
the schrodinger's wave equation.

Can somebody help?

Thanks
Walid

Post a reply to this message

From: John VanSickle
Subject: Re: Schrodinger equation
Date: 25 Sep 2005 17:02:49
Message: <43371079@news.povray.org>
Walid wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a pov code helping me to create an animation simulating
> the schrodinger's wave equation.
>
> Can somebody help?
>
> Thanks
> Walid

Please post this to povray.general, which is the appropriate place for
this sort of question, and if there is someone qualified to assist, you
may have help.

Of course, an animation simulating the death or survival of
Schroedinger's cat may be more interesting...

Regards,
John