POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : POV-Ray Forum on AOL Server Time
5 May 2024 13:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Forum on AOL (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Dave Dunn
Subject: POV-Ray Forum on AOL
Date: 4 May 2005 16:20:01
Message: <web.42792df8e7a0d28d1cd1be070@news.povray.org>
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that the POV-Ray forum on AOL still exists. We
have been operating continuously since late in 1993, and, although AOL has
done its best to bury the graphics forum into Computing, we still have a
small group of dedicated POVers. I also host a live chat on Thursday nights
devoted to POV, as I have for over a decade. Anyone wanting further
information can e-mail me at hos### [at] aolcom.

Thanks, Dave Dunn

Post a reply to this message

I have tried to email the host in question.  But the mail just bounces back.
 Anyone know if this forum is still available.

"Dave Dunn" <hos### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Just wanted to let you know that the POV-Ray forum on AOL still exists. We
> have been operating continuously since late in 1993, and, although AOL has
> done its best to bury the graphics forum into Computing, we still have a
> small group of dedicated POVers. I also host a live chat on Thursday nights
> devoted to POV, as I have for over a decade. Anyone wanting further
> information can e-mail me at hos### [at] aolcom.
>
> Thanks, Dave Dunn

Post a reply to this message