POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : POV Assignment in the public interest Server Time
25 May 2024 11:14:47 EDT (-0400)
  POV Assignment in the public interest (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: AlexFiedler
Subject: POV Assignment in the public interest
Date: 1 Nov 2004 23:10:00
Message: <web.41870809803ea901fdc78d830@news.povray.org>
Are you interested in modelling a POV-Ray scene for a visionary engineering
project?  It is beginning to generate a growing amount of international
interest.  Take a look at http://www.ezekielproject.com for more
information.

The scene does not need to be terribly detailed or accurate.  Just some
visuals to run on a 30 second news bulletin.  I am available to answer all
technical questions on ale### [at] cogitacom.

The animation would go up on the above website, with full credits and a
couple of links.

Apologies if this is not the right forum.

Post a reply to this message

>Are you interested in modelling a POV-Ray scene for a visionary engineering
>project?  It is beginning to generate a growing amount of international
>interest.  Take a look at http://www.ezekielproject.com for more
>information.
>
>The scene does not need to be terribly detailed or accurate.  Just some
>visuals to run on a 30 second news bulletin.  I am available to answer all
>technical questions on ale### [at] cogitacom.
>
>The animation would go up on the above website, with full credits and a
>couple of links.

By a strange coincidence, there's a guy in another newsgroup with a
similar name to yours requesting something similar but for a completely
different Ezekiel Project <http://www.ezekielproject.org>. The other
Ezekiel Project is something to do with desalination and nothing to do
with Roman Catholic youth groups.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure