POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Adaptive Refinement promises faster rendering Server Time
25 May 2024 22:30:51 EDT (-0400)
  Adaptive Refinement promises faster rendering (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Noam Lenz
Subject: Adaptive Refinement promises faster rendering
Date: 6 Oct 2004 18:05:01
Message: <web.416469893a94709b78c628a10@news.povray.org>
A new algorithm has been developed at UCSD which accelerates certain
graphics computations by two or three orders of magnitude and is simple,
requiring only a few extra lines of code.
The entire story can be found here:
http://www.physorg.com/news1440.html
I hope this can be used to accelerate povray.

Post a reply to this message