POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Bishop3D distribution release Server Time
28 Mar 2024 13:49:30 EDT (-0400)
  Bishop3D distribution release (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Hugo Arnaut
Subject: Bishop3D distribution release
Date: 18 Jul 2009 19:42:42
Message: <op.uxaetfyfq4w9ih@whitebishop>
Bishop3D, a POV-Ray dedicated modeler, has reached a crucial milestone
with its first distribution release.

There is still much room for improvement (and there are plans and will to
implement that) but right now a little celebration is deserved (especially
if you look at the number of similar initiatives that never made out of
the development boxes).

I want to thank everyone who helped with testing suggestions, and
criticism (you know who you are) - Thank you very much!

We are starting a new development cycle and essentially everything is open
for discussion. If there is anything you would like to see in the future
versions or something that you don't like about the application, feel free
to bring it up at the Bishop3D discussion board.

Best regards,
Hugo
http://www.bishop3d.com

--