POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : UberPOV v1.37.1.0-beta.10 released Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:00:07 EDT (-0400)
  UberPOV v1.37.1.0-beta.10 released (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: clipka
Subject: UberPOV v1.37.1.0-beta.10 released
Date: 9 Feb 2015 13:48:56
Message: <54d90118$1@news.povray.org>
For all the Windows jockeys out there, here's a beta release of the
latest bugfixes:

https://github.com/UberPOV/UberPOV/releases/tag/v1.37.1.0-beta.10

Post a reply to this message

From: James Holsenback
Subject: Re: UberPOV v1.37.1.0-beta.10 released
Date: 9 Feb 2015 15:57:33
Message: <54d91f3d$1@news.povray.org>
On 02/09/2015 01:48 PM, clipka wrote:
> For all the Windows jockeys out there, here's a beta release of the
> latest bugfixes:
>
> https://github.com/UberPOV/UberPOV/releases/tag/v1.37.1.0-beta.10

pulled the beta10 source and it builds fine on my linux platform ... i
DO appreciate your devotion to the project

Post a reply to this message

> For all the Windows jockeys out there, here's a beta release of the
> latest bugfixes:
>
> https://github.com/UberPOV/UberPOV/releases/tag/v1.37.1.0-beta.10
Thanks indeed!

--