Epspline (as in Edit-Povray-SPLINE) is a utility for POV-Ray users:
a simple 2D graphical editor of lathe and prism objects.
Download links, and a few samples, are available at:
* An MSWindows installer program including a 32 bit binary
* An MSWindows installer program including a 64 bit binary
* Source code in a gzip'd tar archive (.tar.gz)
* Source code in a zip archive (.zip)
* Unix-like: OpenBSD, NetBSD, FreeBSD, GNU/Linux, OpenIndiana
* MS Windows: "7", and not recently, "Vista"
* the wxWidgets library version 2.6.x, 2.8.x, or 2.9.x
(2.9.x is a development version toward 3.x, which will
hopefully work too when released)
* On Unix specifically: wxGTK (GTK build of wxWidgets)
built with GTK 2 (hopefully GTK 3 will just work, but
it has not been tried)
Post a reply to this message