POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Spectral Rendering with POV-Ray Server Time
28 Mar 2024 16:25:57 EDT (-0400)
  Spectral Rendering with POV-Ray (Message 1 to 10 of 36)
From: Ive
Subject: Spectral Rendering with POV-Ray
Date: 20 Sep 2012 14:25:46
Message: <505b5faa$1@news.povray.org>
The animation feature of POV-Ray can be used to make it a spectral
render engine. The basic idea is to render a set of gray-scale images
  - each representing a specific wavelength - and finally combine them
using the CIE color match function.
To simplify this task I have created a few POV-Ray SDL scripts and some
examples.
You'll find the download link, some images and more explanation here:

http://www.lilysoft.org/CGI/SR/Spectral%20Render.htm

-Ive

Post a reply to this message