POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Update of Insert Menu Add-on + new version in HTML Server Time
18 Apr 2024 13:46:07 EDT (-0400)
  Update of Insert Menu Add-on + new version in HTML (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Friedrich Lohmüller
Subject: Update of Insert Menu Add-on + new version in HTML
Date: 15 Apr 2010 14:56:34
Message: <4bc76162@news.povray.org>
Hi to all !

   An new update of my 'Insert Menu Add-on' for POV-Ray
is available now.   More details  and download:
http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/down/insert_a.htm
   (en, de, fr, it)

Now also added a version in HTML.
With 'cut and paste'  this can be used with all operating systems.
Preview by online version:
http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/addon/00_Basic_Templates/_index.htm

   The 'Insert Menu Add-on' is a bundle of Insert Menu items
like i.e. basic scenes, backgrounds, a lot of shapes, isosurfaces,
loops, spline curves, matrices for sheering and other
transformations, HF-macros, Parametric Surfaces,
basic animation,  samples for visualization of math 2d functions
as well as textures and materials.

   All items are fully functional code segments, all shapes
are fully textured and have vanilla basic transformations
to make it easier to use the correct syntax  for beginners
and also for advanced users.

  My collection of 'Ready-made Objects for POV-Ray'
is also available with according Insert Menu items
and now also as a version in HTML.

Also revised and updated:
My basic POV-Ray tutorial. (en, de, fr, it)
An introduction for beginners for a fast overview on POV-Ray.
For more details see here:
http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/basic/povtuto0.htm
And a short introduction to cameras and light sources:
http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/camera_light/camlit_e1.htm

Happy raytracing!

Friedrich A. Lohmueller
Email:  Fri### [at] t-onlinede