I have received some reports that the display does not behave properly
under Vista and/or Wine. I develop on an XP box, so I would gladly
appreciate any feedback from Vista and Wine users.
That being said,
Changes from version 1.7.13:
* The subdivision preview now shows the limit surface, edges, and
vertices, instead of the hull values of these objects.
* In another of those "does anybody care" areas, I created another class
for application-wide data that deals with the user interface (such as
window handles, etc.), and have begun moving all of the user interface
code, especially the OS-specific code, into this new class. My goal is
to have exactly one source file that contains the dreaded line, #include
* You can now drag a face (and any other marked vertices) along that
face's normal vector.
* Hiding a vertex made it impossible to mark any edge or face which
contained that vertex. Fixed.
* The gadget for scaling an inset face was not properly calculating the
distance from the center of the gadget to the drag point. Fixed.
* Textures were not being smoothed consistently. Fixed.
* After changing the file from which a texture was loaded, the update
would not show without performing undo and/or redo operations. Fixed.
* When an edge and a face covered the same spot in the view, there was
some unsightly artifacting. Fixed.
* The zoom no longer changes when the application window is resized.
As always--but not for long--the download is available at:
Post a reply to this message