POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : neXtgen Povray Editor Beta 1 (version 0.9) Server Time
25 Apr 2024 07:34:39 EDT (-0400)
  neXtgen Povray Editor Beta 1 (version 0.9) (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Thierry CHARLES
Subject: neXtgen Povray Editor Beta 1 (version 0.9)
Date: 11 Dec 2007 14:30:34
Message: <475ee55a@news.povray.org>
Hello,

The first public release of neXtgen Povray Editor(XPE) is here. XPE is a
full featured code editor for Povray. It is a complete rewrite of old
QTPovEditor and it is completely modular. It also have the ability to
open large files without eating all your memory (this was one of the
most important points).

Currently implemented features:

     * Auto-completion on CTRL+SPACE
     * Internal image-files viewer
     * Files explorer with external application
     support for non-handled filetypes (PDF, ...)
     * Javadoc-like documentation support
     * Povray files parsing with navigator display
     * includes direct acces by right click
     * ini files support
     * insert menu
     * rendering console
     * notepad, clock, open documents list
     * configuration utility
     * retractable panels interface
     * syntax enlightenment

Enjoy it !

It is available on Windows, Linux and sould be compilable on Mac
(contact me to publish a binary for Mac)

Thierry CHARLES
http://nextpe.sourceforge.net/

Post a reply to this message

It looks like Sourceforge has broken the windows binary. I will post it again in
a few hours.

Post a reply to this message

> It looks like Sourceforge has broken the windows binary. I will post it
 again in
> a few hours.
Windows version is available again.