POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Bishop3D 1.0.1.2 Beta Server Time
25 Apr 2024 23:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  Bishop3D 1.0.1.2 Beta (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Hugo
Subject: Bishop3D 1.0.1.2 Beta
Date: 11 Jan 2007 19:08:28
Message: <45a6d17c@news.povray.org>
Hello all,

Bishop3D is a POV-Ray dedicated modeler and animation system for the
MS-Windows platform. It offers native animation support via key-framing,
native POV-Ray SDL import capability and seamless integration with
POV-Ray 3.6.

Bishop3D is currently under beta tests and a new Beta version with a
number of bug fixes (and some new features and improvements) has been
just made available for download.

For more information and download, please visit http://www.bishop3d.com

Regards,
Hugo.
--
 From a certain point onward there is no longer any turning back.
That is the point that must be reached.

Post a reply to this message

> Bishop3D is currently under beta tests and a new Beta version with a
> number of bug fixes (and some new features and improvements) has been
> just made available for download.
>
> For more information and download, please visit http://www.bishop3d.com

You could put the correct link up, Hugo. :-)
Download Bishop3D 1.0.1.1 Beta setup package (4.3 Mb). This beta version
expires January 20, 2007

Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> You could put the correct link up, Hugo. :-)
> Download Bishop3D 1.0.1.1 Beta setup package (4.3 Mb). This beta version
> expires January 20, 2007

Hi Stephen,
the link is correct. You are probably seeing a cached version of that
page. Try to hit the 'reload' button of your web browser (or clear the
browser cache).

Regards,
Hugo.

--
 From a certain point onward there is no longer any turning back.
That is the point that must be reached.
Franz Kafka

Post a reply to this message

> > You could put the correct link up, Hugo. :-)
> > Download Bishop3D 1.0.1.1 Beta setup package (4.3 Mb). This beta version
> > expires January 20, 2007
>
> Hi Stephen,
> the link is correct. You are probably seeing a cached version of that
> page. Try to hit the 'reload' button of your web browser (or clear the
> browser cache).

That's an Opps! But I worked out the link for the file anyway.

Stephen