POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Update Insert Menu Add-on Server Time
5 May 2024 07:47:54 EDT (-0400)
  Update Insert Menu Add-on (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Friedrich Lohmueller
Subject: Update Insert Menu Add-on
Date: 4 Apr 2006 10:52:25
Message: <44328986.6090506@t-online.de>
Hi to all!

   An update of my "Insert Menu Add-on" for POV-Ray for Win
is available now. It's a bundle of Insert Menu items  like
basic scenes, backgrounds, many shapes, isosurfaces, loops,
spline curves, basic animations, samples for visualization
of math 2d functions as well as textures and materials.

   It's now extended by some matrices for sheering and other
transformations as well as some new shapes.

  All items are fully functional code segments, all shapes
are fully textured and have vanilla basic transformations
to make it easier to use the correct syntax  for beginners
and also for advanced users.

For details about the content and for download see here:
http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/addon/insert0.htm
   (en-us, de, fr, it)

Additional: Ready-made Objects for POV-Ray Insert Menu

  Moreover there is a small collection of include files
of ready-made objects for POV-Ray with the according
"Insert Menu" add-on for comfortable use.
For details about my "POV-Ray Objects" see here:
http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/objects/obj_000e.htm

Happy raytracing!

Friedrich A. Lohmueller

Email:  Fri### [at] t-onlinede
Homepage: http://www.f-lohmueller.de/

Post a reply to this message

Sorry, I'm not able to retrieve basic templates:
"The requested URL /pov_tut/down/Basic_templates.zip was not found on this
server"
Can you fix the broken link?
Thank you in advance,
;-)
Paolo

> "Friedrich Lohmueller" wrote:

> Hi to all!
>
>    An update of my "Insert Menu Add-on" for POV-Ray for Win
> is available now. It's a bundle of Insert Menu items  like
> basic scenes, backgrounds, many shapes, isosurfaces, loops,
> spline curves, basic animations, samples for visualization
> of math 2d functions as well as textures and materials.
>
>    It's now extended by some matrices for sheering and other
> transformations as well as some new shapes.
>
>   All items are fully functional code segments, all shapes
> are fully textured and have vanilla basic transformations
> to make it easier to use the correct syntax  for beginners
> and also for advanced users.
>
> For details about the content and for download see here:
> http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/addon/insert0.htm
>    (en-us, de, fr, it)
>

> Additional: Ready-made Objects for POV-Ray Insert Menu
>
>   Moreover there is a small collection of include files
> of ready-made objects for POV-Ray with the according
> "Insert Menu" add-on for comfortable use.
> For details about my "POV-Ray Objects" see here:
> http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/objects/obj_000e.htm
>

> Happy raytracing!
>
> Friedrich A. Lohmueller
>
> Email:  Fri### [at] t-onlinede
> Homepage: http://www.f-lohmueller.de/

Post a reply to this message

> Sorry, I'm not able to retrieve basic templates:
> "The requested URL /pov_tut/down/Basic_templates.zip was not found on this
> server"
> Can you fix the broken link?
> Thank you in advance,
> ;-)