POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : SMPOV - Update 4.4 Server Time
5 May 2024 14:05:38 EDT (-0400)
  SMPOV - Update 4.4 (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Theo Gottwald * * *
Subject: SMPOV - Update 4.4
Date: 23 Mar 2006 06:29:19
Message: <4422868f@news.povray.org>
Hallo,

New SMPOV-Version is up.

Changes include:
-----------------
- Installer
- Fixed rare problems with locating POV-Ray-executable on non-german
systems.
- New Icons.

POV-Ray 3.7 beta is NOT recognized by actual versions of SMPOV, as I plan to
wait for the Final 3.7 then see whats missing (Network-Rendering?). Reports
and comments are welcome.

best regards

Theo Gottwald
http://www.it-berater.org
Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering. With SMPOV and POV-Ray
3.6. * Download free at: http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm

Post a reply to this message