POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : POV-ray Wiki Server Time
25 May 2024 11:13:47 EDT (-0400)
  POV-ray Wiki (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Maurice
Subject: POV-ray Wiki
Date: 4 Jan 2005 12:58:44
Message: <41dad954$1@news.povray.org>
After some brief discussions in povray.general a Wiki site for POVRAY
has been started.

The URL is:

http://povray.tirnalong.com

We hope that you will visit the site, browse it and add to it.

Main goal is to bring together "... a quick and in-depth reference for
textures, effects, methods, etc. A tool that would reduce the number
of test renders POV-Ray users have to make to get what they're
trying for. A simple picture with the POV-Ray code right
next to it, well-commented so it can be understood and
easily modified. All under a common format so it would be
fast and easy to navigate. And up-to-date with the latest
techniques and tricks." (RenderDog)

Anyway look for yourself and be inspired.

--
Maurice

Post a reply to this message

Very nice. I added a couple of things already.

thanks for the resource

FlyerX