POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : MMM now with Mesh2-Export Server Time
18 May 2024 17:14:04 EDT (-0400)
  MMM now with Mesh2-Export (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Tim Nikias
Subject: MMM now with Mesh2-Export
Date: 17 Oct 2004 12:09:20
Message: <41729930@news.povray.org>
My Mesh-Modifying-Macros (useful converting rectangular arrays of vertices
to meshes) now also export to mesh2, a more widespread mesh-format which is
supported by several converters and apps. You can download the newest
version, as always, from my website:
http://www.nolights.de/download.html#MMM -Download

Regards,
Tim Nikias v2.0

PS: In case this message showed up twice: I stumbled upon a bug after the
first post, cancelled it and re-post now that I've fixed it.
--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>