POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : unattended-POV 3.5/3.6 + Installation updated for MegaPOV 1.1 Server Time
18 May 2024 17:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  unattended-POV 3.5/3.6 + Installation updated for MegaPOV 1.1 (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Theo Gottwald ***
Subject: unattended-POV 3.5/3.6 + Installation updated for MegaPOV 1.1
Date: 15 Sep 2004 06:21:13
Message: <41481799$1@news.povray.org>
I've updated my public unattended POV-(De-)Installer-Script.

Link:
http://www.it-berater.org/shtmls/wr_utils_e.shtml

Assume you want to install POV-Ray / Mega POV 1.1 on a ot of machines, you
may use this
script. It will automatically install:

- POV 3.5
- POV 3.6 Beta
- POV 3.6 (hopefully - could not test :-)
- Mega POV 1.1

Using WinRobots Visual Deployment therefore no repackaging, but the original
Setup of all the POV-Rays..

It will NOT install programms that are already installed. It will remove the
3.6 BETA automatically before installing 3.6 Final.

Additionally there is an unistaller script inside.

The later will automatically uninstall  POV 3.5 - 3.6 Beta - 3.6

There are no options and no Messageboxes. Once it runs, its too late. :-)

.--Theo
Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering. With SMPOV and POV-Ray
3.6. * Download free at: http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm

Post a reply to this message

>> - POV 3.6 (hopefully - could not test :-)

Sorry, old Text :-).

3.6 was tested of course as its avaibale now.

--Theo