POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Arbaro 0.9.1 released Server Time
18 May 2024 18:14:32 EDT (-0400)
  Arbaro 0.9.1 released (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Wolfram Diestel
Subject: Arbaro 0.9.1 released
Date: 22 Jul 2004 03:20:43
Message: <40ff6acb@news.povray.org>
Arbaro 0.9.1 is released now. There is no real functional
change comparing to 0.9. I refactored the classes isolating
all output code, for easier adding of other output formats
later (after 1.0). So if someone need other an output format
I would appreciate help in implementing this.

Furthermore I corrected three small bugs:

- When leaves were output in primitives mode, they got
  a wrong transformation matrix.
- In fan mode only half of the leaves were created (e.g. fan palm)
- a problem when changing between mesh and primitives output
  is corrected now.

Thank you for using Arbaro an sending feed back.

   Wolfram.

--
Wolfram Diestel <wol### [at] stelojdeFORIGU>