POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : LionSnake v1.2 uploaded Server Time
19 Apr 2024 14:08:41 EDT (-0400)
  LionSnake v1.2 uploaded (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: LionSnake v1.2 uploaded
Date: 29 May 2004 02:15:41
Message: <40B82A8C.55F42CE4@hotmail.com>
I made some changes:

* The range limits have been replaced with simple locking of parameters,
and the export INC files no longer have any range limits, either.  I'm going to let
the animator
control things...

* I added a toolbar, and moved most of the key+mouse combos there.  The user interface
is more
one-handed now.

* I fixed a minor bug which caused certain context menus to be displayed away from the
mouse
pointer (caused by an inconsistency in the way Windows gives the mouse coordinates for