POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : POV-Tree 1.4 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 04:42:03 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Tree 1.4 (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Gena
Subject: POV-Tree 1.4
Date: 9 Feb 2004 11:40:06
Message: <4027b7e6$2@news.povray.org>
New version of POV-Tree 1.4 is available here:
http://propro.ru/go/Wshop/tools/tools.html
New features in POV-Tree 1.4:

- Redesigned GUI.

- Added progress bar for lengthy operations (preview,
   export and statistics)

- Added multi-threading which helped to make GUI more responsive.

- Internationalization (i18n). All language-dependent resources
   (labels, messages) moved to separate files. Due to i18n the
   program can be localized to any language now.

- Added support for UV mapped leaves. Multiple textures are
   supported. This change caused also some changes in TOMTREE
   macro. Use new file TOMTREE-1.4.inc included to archive.

- Added quick image preview to file chooser. Supported formats:
   png, gif, jpg.

- Added some shortcuts (see readme.txt).

- Bug fixes.

If you will face any problem please let me know.

Gena.

Post a reply to this message