POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : [announce] IsoWood 0.3 Server Time
29 Mar 2024 03:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  [announce] IsoWood 0.3 (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: [announce] IsoWood 0.3
Date: 2 Sep 2003 14:13:44
Message: <3F54DDD7.82CC98A9@gmx.de>
Took a long time but here it finally is - the first version of the IsoWood
include file for POV-Ray 3.5.

It does not yet include the stump stuff i have recently shown in p.b.i.
but there are various other new features available:

- double rounded plank
- custom shape macros
- weathered wood examples
- wooden post macros (rounded and broken)
- possibility to apply color correction to the color maps

http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/iso_wood.html

I also made some other updates to the website: new structure of the
raytracing section, new pictures in the gallery and some pages about the
planet renders i have done recently:

http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/raytracing.html

I hope everything works and i did not make too many typing errors.  Things
were quite in a hurry at last and i won't be able to fix problems the next
days.

Christoph

Last updated 17 Jun. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

> Took a long time but here it finally is - the first version of the IsoWood
> include file for POV-Ray 3.5.

[...]

Breathtaking, as expected. ;-)

--
Kaveh

Post a reply to this message

Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde> wrote in message

> Took a long time but here it finally is - the first version of the IsoWood
> include file for POV-Ray 3.5.
>
> It does not yet include the stump stuff i have recently shown in p.b.i.
> but there are various other new features available:
>
> - double rounded plank
> - custom shape macros
> - weathered wood examples
> - wooden post macros (rounded and broken)
> - possibility to apply color correction to the color maps
>
> http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/iso_wood.html
>

> I also made some other updates to the website: new structure of the
> raytracing section, new pictures in the gallery and some pages about the
> planet renders i have done recently:
>
> http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/raytracing.html
>
> I hope everything works and i did not make too many typing errors.  Things
> were quite in a hurry at last and i won't be able to fix problems the next
> days.
>
> Christoph
>
> --
> POV-Ray tutorials, include files, Sim-POV,
> HCR-Edit and more: http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/
> Last updated 17 Jun. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 20:13:43 +0200, Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>
wrote:
> Took a long time but here it finally is - the first version of the IsoWood
> include file for POV-Ray 3.5.

Great!

ABX

Post a reply to this message

Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde> wrote in

> Took a long time but here it finally is - the first version of the
> IsoWood include file for POV-Ray 3.5.
> [...]

Great work!  And love the stump, very nice!

Post a reply to this message