Ive, I have the following suggestions for your online tutorial:
1) put the *Prerequisites* block at the top of the tutorial.
2) The command line option +E should be +FE (see Docs) in the tutorial
and in all .pov files.
3) the *Quick Overview* block is a bit confusing as it mentions all kind
of processes which are dealt with only later. I suggest to delete this
block, or – better – to include it at the beginning of the *Some Hints*
4) In the *First Step* block, ColorChecker.pov does not render the shown
image, strictly speaking. This is done by SpectralComposer.pov. I
suggest to change the first paragraph to something like: “Render the
file ColorChecker.pov animation. This will produce a series of
grey-scale images of the GretagMacbeth(tm) ColorChecker Chart.”. Below,
change the corresponding text: “...will create the final PNG image shown
5) For better understanding just tell the user to uncomment #declare
FName = "ColorChecker"; and to comment out #declare FName =
"Diffraction"; That would be more comprehensive / less confusing.
Post a reply to this message