POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Spectral Rendering with POV-Ray : Re: Spectral Rendering with POV-Ray Server Time
26 Jul 2024 21:03:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spectral Rendering with POV-Ray
From: Stephen
Date: 20 Sep 2012 16:35:50
Message: <505b7e26$1@news.povray.org>
On 20/09/2012 7:24 PM, Ive wrote:
> You'll find the download link, some images and more explanation here:
>
> http://www.lilysoft.org/CGI/SR/Spectral%20Render.htm

Thanks for posting.
The glasses are spectacular but, as much as I’d like to, I don’t have
the time to experiment with your Spectral Rendering. It is a bit out of
my league anyway.

I had not seen 'Bist Du noch da' before and for that alone it was worth
the visit. I have seen and liked 'In The Mood For Love' and will search
for a copy of Wong Kar-Way’s 2048 or is it 2046? (Do I see a geek’s typo
;-) )
I also like you music and that is saying something from someone who
thinks anything after the 18th Century is a bit too modern.
Just Like A William Powell (lookin' for that Myrna Loy) I enjoyed but it
reminded me of a tune that I just can’t put my finger on.

Bloody Hell! It sounds like a slow tempo Muppets theme. Tell me that I
am wrong. ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen