POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Help launching povray Server Time
16 Apr 2024 05:26:48 EDT (-0400)
  Help launching povray (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Jay
Subject: Help launching povray
Date: 9 Jun 2018 12:05:01
Message: <web.5b1bf9ed422d570f481ec5a20@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I've never used povray before so have no idea what I am doing.

I've been following the tutorial on creating a simple sphere and have a complete
demo.pov file.

But I now have no idea how to render this image/scene.

I'm not sure where to download the povray software from for Mac, and when I did
try and download the software, it had no idea how to run the application or even
run it from terminal.

Please can someone help me get started with these basic steps for beginning to
use povray.

Thank you for your time.

Jay

Post a reply to this message