POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Blender Exporter testing needed Server Time
29 Mar 2024 01:50:35 EDT (-0400)
  Blender Exporter testing needed (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Mr
Subject: Blender Exporter testing needed
Date: 11 Sep 2016 09:40:01
Message: <web.57d55d8a457b1157ba3a1dc40@news.povray.org>
Hello, I tried the exporter from a mac at a friends for the first time and got
stuck on the ini file displayed in some text editor. also the POV console did
appear but no rendered image,  On other platforms, the exporter takes care of
launching the render and closing pov afterwards bringing picture back into
Blender rendered image window.  Could someone else try the basic wiki
instructions (
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/Render/POV-Ray )to
render on Mac and tell me if the  behaviour is the same?  If so, any idea what
the exporter may be doing wrong?