POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : I don't see the problem, am I missing something ? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 10:30:36 EDT (-0400)
  I don't see the problem, am I missing something ? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Claes Nygren
Subject: I don't see the problem, am I missing something ?
Date: 28 Mar 2009 01:55:00
Message: <web.49cdbac4ba48de3c131c62470@news.povray.org>
I've seen a lot of posts about problems with POV-Ray on MAC i386.
I pulled the Linux source and did:
../configure
make
make install

and it just works!

What am I missing ?

Post a reply to this message

From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Subject: Re: I don't see the problem, am I missing something ?
Date: 28 Mar 2009 04:54:12
Message: <1ixa8pj.7jig7p1t7ssiqN%yvo.s@cancel_This_gmx.net>
Claes Nygren <cla### [at] allwidgetscom> wrote:

> I've seen a lot of posts about problems with POV-Ray on MAC i386.
> I pulled the Linux source and did:
> ../configure
> make
> make install
>
> and it just works!
Of course it works.

> What am I missing ?
Maybe Mac users want a Mac version and not a linux version? ;-)
In other words, they want a version with complete GUI (editor,
preferences,...)
A command line version is not the same.

Yvo

--