POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Subset_Start_Frame doesn't work? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 03:45:57 EDT (-0400)
  Subset_Start_Frame doesn't work? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: FurBall
Subject: Subset_Start_Frame doesn't work?
Date: 3 Nov 2006 10:30:00
Message: <web.454b5ff1defacc9bf2985afc0@news.povray.org>
When I render an animation from an INI-file that contains the following
lines:
   Final_Frame=675
   Subset_Start_Frame=125
   Subset_End_Frame=276
I get frames 1 through 276 and not 125 through 276.
Apparently, Subset_Start_Frame doesn't work and Subset_End_Frame does.
Same behaviour when I use +SF125 in the INI-file.
Same behaviour when I use the commandline to specify the startframe.

Am I missing something here?
I'm running POV-Ray version 3.7.0.beta.16.msvc8.win64

Thanks for your help and your time!

Post a reply to this message

> I'm running POV-Ray version 3.7.0.beta.16.msvc8.win64

This group is for the Mac version of POV-Ray. Questions about beta versions
should be asked in the beta-test group, and nowhere else.

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message

> > I'm running POV-Ray version 3.7.0.beta.16.msvc8.win64
>
> This group is for the Mac version of POV-Ray. Questions about beta versions
> should be asked in the beta-test group, and nowhere else.
>
>  Thorsten

You're right, my mistake!
I tried to post this to the Windows-group, but did something wrong and
couldn't find the message again. So I thought the post was lost in transit,
but here it is.
Sorry.
Posted it in the right group and got my answer!