POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Truncated Render Dialog Server Time
19 Apr 2024 21:14:49 EDT (-0400)
  Truncated Render Dialog (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: K E  Ayers Designs
Subject: Truncated Render Dialog
Date: 6 May 2005 21:25:01
Message: <web.427c184d765b7ade1308d5be0@news.povray.org>
OK ... this is a wierd one.

I had dragged the render settings dialog partially off the screen to free up
some screen space. I subsequently shutdown my POV-Ray session. The next
time I started it up, the dialog was truncated to what was visible on
screen from my previous session.

Just to make sure that was what was happening, I dragged it farther off the
screen, until only the three window control buttons were visible. Sure
enough, the next time I started up POV-Ray, I had this little tiny sliver
of a dialog ... pretty useless!

Although it only happens with the one particular .pov file, which was open
at the time, there doesn't seem to be any way to coerce the dialog back to
its original size.

Where is this association between filenames and screen resources kept? Or is
it more insidious than that?

Post a reply to this message