POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : POV-Ray 3.6 crash Server Time
28 Mar 2024 20:09:23 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray 3.6 crash (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Wyvern
Subject: POV-Ray 3.6 crash
Date: 24 Oct 2004 01:40:01
Message: <web.417b3fe7c31777a3d600b32e0@news.povray.org>
If I hit return on a line that starts with exactly ten spaces (and no other
number of spaces I've found), POV-Ray jams up and refuses to respond,
forcing me to force quit it.  I'm running OSX 10.2.8 on a powerbook G4.

Post a reply to this message

> If I hit return on a line that starts with exactly ten spaces (and no other
> number of spaces I've found), POV-Ray jams up and refuses to respond,
> forcing me to force quit it.  I'm running OSX 10.2.8 on a powerbook G4.

Yewowzer! pov3.6 OSX.3.4 took 11 or 12 spaces and it locked up and made
my system so slow I thought it locked up too, but the force quit window
finally came up. Is there a bugbase these can be logged in? I know of
one other (don't do anything when mosaic renders refuse to stop) and
there is an occasional mystery crash. -few

Post a reply to this message

> If I hit return on a line that starts with exactly ten spaces (and no other
> number of spaces I've found), POV-Ray jams up and refuses to respond,
> forcing me to force quit it.  I'm running OSX 10.2.8 on a powerbook G4.

I get a freeze if I try to move left from the beginning of a line
(expecting the cursor to go to the end of the previous line).

--
Anton Sherwood, http://www.ogre.nu/
"How'd ya like to climb this high *without* no mountain?" --Porky Pine