POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : render option is not highlighted Server Time
29 Mar 2024 09:01:29 EDT (-0400)
  render option is not highlighted (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Anthony addlagatta
Subject: render option is not highlighted
Date: 14 Oct 2004 17:40:00
Message: <web.416ef21d47a0decf8b74a0850@news.povray.org>
I am new to povray.

I just got the povray on my ibook (Mac OS shell 3.6.0 build 0197).
Installation was OK. I moved the directory after installation into
Applications. I got the script from the help manual of povray to draw the
yellow sphere. I exactly copied all the script and saved it as test.pov

#include "colors.inc"
  background { color Cyan }
  camera {
    location <0, 2, -3>
    look_at  <0, 1,  2>
  }
  sphere {
    <0, 1, 2>, 2
    texture {
      pigment { color Yellow }
    }
  }
  light_source { <2, 4, -3> color White}

I oped this file from the Povray menu. Scripts looks to be OK but "start
render" under render menu bar is not high lighted.

I am not doing something wrong but could not figure out what. Can some one
help me get going?

thanks

Anthony

Post a reply to this message