POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Using newsgroups on Mac Server Time
4 May 2024 08:47:56 EDT (-0400)
  Using newsgroups on Mac (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Kaveh
Subject: Using newsgroups on Mac
Date: 9 Oct 2002 07:10:11
Message: <web.3da40e04c1bc6d8faa646640@news.povray.org>
I normally read newsgroups using MacSoup, which is excellent and OS X
native. The povray newsgroups are not 'public', so I can't see them on the
news server of my ISP. So I am having to use the web interface which is
very slow. Is there any way that I can use a normal newsreader (preferably
MacSoup)?

What is the alternative? Is it Outlook Express? I will use it if I *have*
to!

Kaveh

Post a reply to this message