POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Scrolling windows... Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:40:56 EDT (-0400)
  Scrolling windows... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Ron Olson
Subject: Scrolling windows...
Date: 1 Oct 2004 00:05:49
Message: <olsonr-DCCA69.23054930092004@news.povray.org>
Hi all-

I don't have CW9.2 (stopped at 8 and switched to Xcode), but has the
development group thought to add scrollwheel functionality to the edit
window? Granted the standard Apple mouse does not have this, but many
mice do, and I have found it an invaluable feature. It's irksome to have
the functionality available everywhere *but* Povray.

Just curious,

Ron

Post a reply to this message