POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : an other problem with megapov 1.1 beta Server Time
29 Mar 2024 01:45:19 EDT (-0400)
  an other problem with megapov 1.1 beta (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Kurts
Subject: an other problem with megapov 1.1 beta
Date: 2 Sep 2004 13:42:08
Message: <kurtzlepirate-4B04A3.19420702092004@news.povray.org>
still me.

when i try to render the scene "hdr_environment.pov", pov return this error :

------------------
File: Gravel_Station:Applications:3D:MacMegaPOV 1.1
Beta:scenes:hdr:hdr_environment.pov  Line: 40
File Context (5 lines):
  max_trace_level 10
  assumed_gamma 1
  adc_bailout 1/1e6
  clip_colors
Parse Error: No matching } in 'global_settings', undeclared identifier
'clip_colors' found instead
------------------

  'clip_colors' ? not a mac version feature ?

  louis

Post a reply to this message

> when i try to render the scene "hdr_environment.pov", pov return this error :
>
> ------------------
> File: Gravel_Station:Applications:3D:MacMegaPOV 1.1
> Beta:scenes:hdr:hdr_environment.pov  Line: 40
> File Context (5 lines):
>   max_trace_level 10
>   assumed_gamma 1
>   adc_bailout 1/1e6
>   clip_colors
> Parse Error: No matching } in 'global_settings', undeclared identifier
> 'clip_colors' found instead
> ------------------
>

>   'clip_colors' ? not a mac version feature ?

See thread in povray.unofficial.patches - we forgot to remove it in that
file.

Christoph

Last updated 06 Jul. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

> > when i try to render the scene "hdr_environment.pov", pov return this error
> > :
> >
> > ------------------
> > File: Gravel_Station:Applications:3D:MacMegaPOV 1.1
> > Beta:scenes:hdr:hdr_environment.pov  Line: 40
> > File Context (5 lines):
> >   max_trace_level 10
> >   assumed_gamma 1
> >   adc_bailout 1/1e6
> >   clip_colors
> > Parse Error: No matching } in 'global_settings', undeclared identifier
> > 'clip_colors' found instead
> >

> >   'clip_colors' ? not a mac version feature ?
>
> See thread in povray.unofficial.patches - we forgot to remove it in that
> file.

  so simple !
  thanks

> Christoph