POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : hf_height_at Server Time
26 Jun 2024 12:58:41 EDT (-0400)
  hf_height_at (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Kurts
Subject: hf_height_at
Date: 31 May 2003 03:15:52
Message: <kurtzlepirate-0423E2.09154731052003@netplex.aussie.org>
an old scene with megapov 0.7 works with :
  #declare yVal =  hf_height_at(xPos, zPos, theHeightField);

now with megapov 1.0, i get this error message :
  #declare yVal =  hf_height_at <---- ERROR
  Parse Error: Cannot assign uninitialized identifier.

ho ho... megapov 1.0 has killed "hf_height_at" ??

Post a reply to this message