POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : MegaPOVPlus 0.5a mod 0.2.1 released Server Time
26 Jun 2024 12:59:51 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPOVPlus 0.5a mod 0.2.1 released (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Chris Huff
Subject: MegaPOVPlus 0.5a mod 0.2.1 released
Date: 30 Jun 2000 19:57:42
Message: <chrishuff-7C1EAF.18574830062000@news.povray.org>
I have added several features to the particle_system patch, and added a
new waveform: atan_wave, which is based on the math from Jerome Berger's
noise patch.
A Mac application, source code, and documentation are available here:
http://homepage.mac.com/chrishuff/povpatch.html

I am still working on demo files, but they will be up soon(I hope).

TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/

Post a reply to this message

Gosh, I hope somebody ports your patch to Windows 9x. :)

Chris Huff wrote:

> I have added several features to the particle_system patch, and added a
> new waveform: atan_wave, which is based on the math from Jerome Berger's
> noise patch.
> A Mac application, source code, and documentation are available here:
> http://homepage.mac.com/chrishuff/povpatch.html
>
> I am still working on demo files, but they will be up soon(I hope).
>
> --
> Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] maccom
> TAG(Technical Assistance Group) e-mail: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
> Personal Web page: http://homepage.mac.com/chrishuff/
> TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/

--
Samuel Benge