POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Portfolio Files Server Time
4 May 2024 07:29:05 EDT (-0400)
  Portfolio Files (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: James Gray
Subject: Portfolio Files
Date: 5 Nov 2002 11:47:48
Message: <B9ED5255.2D2%chessman@mac.com>
Two quick questions:

Is there anywhere I can download the generated portfolio files?

If not, how do I successfully render them on a mac?  I set them to read the
INI files, but that doesn't seem to get the job done.

All tips and help greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

James

Post a reply to this message

Sorry to reply to my own post here, but since we don't seem to have a good
answer and this is an issue with the Mac version, any chance we could
think about bundling them with future Mac releases?