POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Logo Server Time
18 May 2024 07:27:53 EDT (-0400)
  Logo (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: David
Subject: Logo
Date: 7 Dec 2000 22:13:16
Message: <B65591CB.3AC8%davidmccabe@mac.com>
I've heard that someone or other is doing a contest or something for a new
logo for POV-Ray. Will the MacOS version follow this, or still use "Magic
Lamp"/ "checker board with objects"?
______
David McCabe
dav### [at] maccom
http://homepage.mac.com/davidmccabe/index.htm
God is good!

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Logo
Date: 9 Dec 2000 11:19:39
Message: <3a325b9b$1@news.povray.org>
In article <B65591CB.3AC8%dav### [at] maccom> , David <dav### [at] maccom>
wrote:

> I've heard that someone or other is doing a contest or something for a new
> logo for POV-Ray. Will the MacOS version follow this, or still use "Magic
> Lamp"/ "checker board with objects"?

The only official answer I can give (as nothing has been decided) is:
No comment.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.

<dav### [at] maccom> wrote:

> I've heard that someone or other is doing a contest or something for a new
> logo for POV-Ray.

The contest has been over for a while now...I don't know what the URL
is, check Kens links. :-)

> Will the MacOS version follow this, or still use "Magic Lamp"/
> "checker board with objects"?

Unknown and/or undecided at this time.

--
Christopher James Huff