POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Idea for a new feature Server Time
19 Apr 2024 01:39:49 EDT (-0400)
  Idea for a new feature (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: kurtz le pirate
Subject: Idea for a new feature
Date: 7 May 2023 11:24:38
Message: <6457c2b6$1@news.povray.org>
Hello Yvo.

In the same way that the editor ribbon displays the list of macros in a
menu, would it be possible to add a menu with the list of functions ?

Just a suggest ...

--
Kurtz le pirate
Compagnie de la Banquise

Post a reply to this message

From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Subject: Re: Idea for a new feature
Date: 13 May 2023 04:59:00
Message: <645f5154@news.povray.org>
On 2023-05-07 15:24:37 +0000, kurtz le pirate said:

> Hello Yvo.
>

> In the same way that the editor ribbon displays the list of macros in a
> menu, would it be possible to add a menu with the list of functions ?
>

> Just a suggest ...

I will try to add it but don't promise anything :-)
I'm just trying to keep the Mac version running without adding new stuff.
Like many here, I am nearing retirement after all these years ;-)

--
Yvo

POV-Ray 3.7 unofficial: http://megapov.inetart.net/povrayunofficial_mac/
UberPOV Mac: http://megapov.inetart.net/uberpov_mac/index.html#Mac
MegaPOV: http://megapov.inetart.net
E-mail: yvo(DOT)s(AT)gmx.net

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (3 KB)

On 13/05/2023 10:59, E-mailyvo s gmx.net wrote:
> On 2023-05-07 15:24:37 +0000, kurtz le pirate said:
>
>> Hello Yvo.
>>

>> In the same way that the editor ribbon displays the list of macros in a
>> menu, would it be possible to add a menu with the list of functions ?
>>

>> Just a suggest ...
>
> I will try to add it but don't promise anything :-)
> I'm just trying to keep the Mac version running without adding new stuff.
> Like many here, I am nearing retirement after all these years ;-)

If it's too hard, at least add the "function" in the syntax highlighting.

--
Kurtz le pirate
Compagnie de la Banquise