POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : POV-Ray 3.8.0 beta 2, 3.7.0.9 Universal binaries available Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:39:06 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray 3.8.0 beta 2, 3.7.0.9 Universal binaries available (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Subject: POV-Ray 3.8.0 beta 2, 3.7.0.9 Universal binaries available
Date: 21 Aug 2021 12:07:38
Message: <612124ca@news.povray.org>
Both versions run on system 10.9.5 and later, Intel and Apple Silicon (M1).
These are universal binaries.
I have compiled these versions for myself but may as well share them
with those interested.

New site:
https://povrayunofficial.wordpress.com

The old site is no longer updated, the person who gave our site a place
has disappeared from the face of the earth.
Many years ago, thanks to 'ABX', we got in touch with him but 'ABX' has
also disappeared from the face of the earth...
We can only hope that they have other interests and are still alive and
well somewhere...
Time does not stand still, things change

--
Yvo

E-mail: yvo(DOT)s(AT)gmx.net

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (3 KB)

Yvo Smellenbergh <E-mail: yvo(DOT)s(AT)gmx.net> wrote:
> Both versions run on system 10.9.5 and later, Intel and Apple Silicon (M1).
> These are universal binaries.
> I have compiled these versions for myself but may as well share them
> with those interested.
>
> New site:
> https://povrayunofficial.wordpress.com
>
> The old site is no longer updated, the person who gave our site a place
> has disappeared from the face of the earth.
> Many years ago, thanks to 'ABX', we got in touch with him but 'ABX' has
> also disappeared from the face of the earth...
> We can only hope that they have other interests and are still alive and
> well somewhere...
> Time does not stand still, things change

they do indeed change -- glad you havent, Yvo! Thanks for the OSX compile.

DGHealy
Lake Tahoe-Reno

> --
> Yvo