POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Leopard CLI Server Time
18 Apr 2024 08:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  Leopard CLI (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Anton Sherwood
Subject: Leopard CLI
Date: 4 Feb 2008 18:40:18
Message: <47a7a262@news.povray.org>
Eek! Since I installed Leopard, when I try to render from the shell I
get: "Init Error:  The display '/tmp/launch-uGIbWC/:0' is not a valid
display, or you do not have permission to open a window there."

--
Anton Sherwood, http://www.ogre.nu/
"How'd ya like to climb this high *without* no mountain?" --Porky Pine

Post a reply to this message

> Eek! Since I installed Leopard, when I try to render from the shell I
> get: "Init Error:  The display '/tmp/launch-uGIbWC/:0' is not a valid
> display, or you do not have permission to open a window there."

Did you try to recompile?

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message

Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
> Did you try to recompile?

Yes, without success at first, probably because "make" won't do anything
if there exists an object file newer than the source file.

Then I deleted the source directory and recreated it, recompiled again;
problem solved.