POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Rendering with ini files? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 05:53:39 EDT (-0400)
  Rendering with ini files? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Josh English
Subject: Rendering with ini files?
Date: 20 Jun 2004 18:18:07
Message: <40d60d1f@news.povray.org>
I just downloaded 3.6 of POV-Ray and I'm loving most of it, but I've
noticed that I can't tell POV-Ray 3.6 to use an ini file to control
renders. Is the feature just hidden and I haven't found it yet?

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom
(coming off of a long lurking session of 2 years or so)

Post a reply to this message

> I just downloaded 3.6 of POV-Ray and I'm loving most of it, but I've
> noticed that I can't tell POV-Ray 3.6 to use an ini file to control
> renders. Is the feature just hidden and I haven't found it yet?

If you had read the Mac specific documentation (in the help file) you would
have found the section "1.2 Getting Started" and "1.6 Command-Line Options"
:-)

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde

Thanks. I read the "what's new" section of the docs when I downloaded
the new version. I tend not to read the "getting started" section of a
program docs when I've been using the program for 11 years ;-)

Josh