POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : PovRay Mac 3.51 RC1 -- Time Limited Beta? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:26:30 EDT (-0400)
  PovRay Mac 3.51 RC1 -- Time Limited Beta? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: James G  Stallings II
Subject: PovRay Mac 3.51 RC1 -- Time Limited Beta?
Date: 17 Jan 2004 14:35:53
Message: <40098e99$1@news.povray.org>
Greetings!

I was just wondering when I might anticipate a replacement for PovRay
Mac 3.51 RC1 -- I need to use it for a class project (I wish to do a CG
flyby of Europa for my digital video class).

Also I was wondering if someone could explain to me why it would be
benficial to have this beta die on a set date, as there appears to be no
automatically appearing replacement.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Best Regards,
James G. Stallings II