POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : MacMegaPov Classic does not work on Mac OS 8.1J Server Time
4 May 2024 13:33:22 EDT (-0400)
  MacMegaPov Classic does not work on Mac OS 8.1J (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Y Tanabe
Subject: MacMegaPov Classic does not work on Mac OS 8.1J
Date: 2 Jan 2003 02:28:24
Message: <3E1468AE.EE741869@kh.rim.or.jp>
Dear Sirs:

I am using Mac OS J1-8.1.(Japanese version)
Navigation  : 1.0.1
Appearance : 1.0.1

MacMegaPov Classic claims "UTCUtils" and stop.

Y.Tanabe
Kobe,Japan

Post a reply to this message

From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Subject: MacMegaPoV Classic updated [was: MacMegaPov Classic does not work on Mac OS 8.1J]
Date: 2 Jan 2003 11:37:35
Message: <1fo6610.tercua964k0gN%yvos.s@gmx.net>
Y.Tanabe <tec### [at] khrimorjp> wrote:

There is a new Classic version of MacMegaPOV available at:
http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh

This fixes a bug preventing the application from starting up on older
systems.
It is of course still MegaPOV v1.0!

Mr Tanabe,

Thanks for your time and help.
I could not have build a new version so soon without your help!

Yvo Smellenbergh

--
MacMegaPOV at:
http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh