POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : New Dream Machine Server Time
18 May 2024 08:32:39 EDT (-0400)
  New Dream Machine (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Josh English
Subject: New Dream Machine
Date: 20 Jul 2000 14:50:53
Message: <39774A89.5F04C89C@spiritone.com>
PowerMacCube with the Apple Cinema Display... anyone got a spare $6,000?

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac
eng### [at] spiritonecom

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: New Dream Machine
Date: 20 Jul 2000 16:26:07
Message: <3977605f@news.povray.org>
In article <39774A89.5F04C89C@spiritone.com> , Josh English
<eng### [at] spiritonecom>  wrote:

> PowerMacCube with the Apple Cinema Display... anyone got a spare $6,000?

And another $6000 for me, too?

      Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde

From: Chris Huff
Date: 20 Jul 2000 16:50:17
Message: <chrishuff-8C3521.15505120072000@news.povray.org>
In article <3977605f@news.povray.org>, "Thorsten Froehlich"
<tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

> > PowerMacCube with the Apple Cinema Display... anyone got a spare $6,000?
>
> And another $6000 for me, too?

Better make it $18000...I want one too!

BTW, what do you think of the dual-processor PowerMac G4? That machine
should be really fun with OS X... :-)

Hmm, what's next...an 8x24x8 inch, six-G4 "monolith"?

TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/

Post a reply to this message