POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Text in MacMegaPov Server Time
1 Jun 2024 21:53:02 EDT (-0400)
  Text in MacMegaPov (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Josh English
Subject: Text in MacMegaPov
Date: 25 Jan 2000 11:08:56
Message: <388DCA74.EE5CEA14@spiritone.com>
Has anyone tried including a .ttf font into a scene using MacMegaPov
0.3? I get a whole string of errors.  It tells me that it can't find the
character "xxx" where "xxx" is the hexadecimal code (I think that's hex,
anyway) for every character.

I don't have this problem with the December release of the McUnofficial.

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom

Post a reply to this message