POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : -- help with .pov files -- Server Time
1 Jun 2024 19:30:24 EDT (-0400)
  -- help with .pov files -- (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: r scott tandy
Subject: -- help with .pov files --
Date: 15 Oct 1999 22:15:45
Message: <38077BD2.E14394F1@liquidmercury.com>
is there _any_ way to convert a .pov file or other povray file to
another 3d file format like .dxf or .obj?

if anyone has any suggestions please shoot me an email at
rst### [at] quokkacom, any help _at all_ is much appreciated! thanks everyone!

ryan tandy
[quokka.sports][designer][415.977.2332]

Post a reply to this message

> is there _any_ way to convert a .pov file or other povray file to
> another 3d file format like .dxf or .obj?
>
> if anyone has any suggestions please shoot me an email at
> rst### [at] quokkacom, any help _at all_ is much appreciated! thanks everyone!
>
> ryan tandy
> [quokka.sports][designer][415.977.2332]

Sorry, no, there are no such tools that can convert POV-Ray scene files to
anything else.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.

> is there _any_ way to convert a .pov file or other povray file to
> another 3d file format like .dxf or .obj?

Nice to meet you.
I have a DXF file converter. It is my original and first program.
It is corded by Java, so worked in Macintosh with MRJ.
I am Mac's User, and I maked sure that it worked at Mac.
Please try it.
URL is <http://yasucg.site.ne.jp/page2/dxfPR.html>

Post a reply to this message

> I have a DXF file converter. It is my original and first program.
> It is corded by Java, so worked in Macintosh with MRJ.
> I am Mac's User, and I maked sure that it worked at Mac.
> Please try it.
> URL is <http://yasucg.site.ne.jp/page2/dxfPR.html>

Sorry, I read a message and made a mistake.