POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Non 7-bit ASCII users? Server Time
26 Jun 2024 12:59:37 EDT (-0400)
  Non 7-bit ASCII users? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Jon A  Cruz
Subject: Non 7-bit ASCII users?
Date: 25 Apr 1999 03:23:19
Message: <3722B4EE.8A6CF581@geocities.com>
Hi. Just wondering if any of you Mac users care about glyphs in the
non-US-ASCII range?

(Of course, I could also bait things with a reference about how Mac
internationalization really sucks...)
:-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Steve
Subject: Re: Non 7-bit ASCII users?
Date: 25 Apr 1999 05:51:27
Message: <3722D881.34D51235@puzzlecraft.com>
I use 'em all the time doing multilingual ads such as kanji. I also have
hundreds of dingbat fonts.

If you are referring to the 8bit ascii characters, I use those a lot
too, especially to tease DOS users ( I see this server doesn't support
'em).

steve