POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Re: Blob bug? Server Time
26 Jun 2024 12:58:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blob bug? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Rick
Subject: Re: Blob bug?
Date: 16 Apr 1999 12:56:07
Message: <37175d97.0@news.povray.org>
>You are right, there seems to be a bug in the blob code (on all platforms).
>We are aware of the problem.

     Are you aware of any workarounds? In this case, would moving the
*entire* arm structure help? (Pain in the !@#$!). What seems so odd to me
is that the other two legs, which have identical compenents, render just
fine. I can't figure out what is so special about the right front leg!

Post a reply to this message